Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trust

Good morning or good evening! Maybe you live on the other side of the world from me. I noticed someone from Russia visited me blog recently. That's amazing! May I offer you a cup of Russian tea?

Brown tree squirrels live here in the Willamette Valley. They usually run and hop around the yard, but today, from my library window, I actually see one in a tree. It is difficult to distinguish them from the branches until the limbs start bouncing.

I already introduced you to Daisy, our yellow lab. She just zoomed by the window again with her tail spinning in a circle. The sweet dog is heading for the fish pond for her ritual morning drink. Thank goodness Daisy doesn't swim in it; she prefers the slimy slough behind our house. By the way, she is not a house dog. Exception: during thunder!
Don't ask me why she has a blue collar!

I spent the last couple months assisting in the planning of an Enrichment Seminar and then presided as the moderator. With that behind me, I can now focus on improving the view from my library window by visiting the Little Red Farm to buy more perennials. I thank the Lord everyday for my little Garden of Eden and I appreciate the energy He gave us to maintain it.

First time visitors: I have a new conversation every Saturday.

Here's a promise for you and me:

“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31 NLT

Juanita
folks7777@gmail.com