Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines from the Paslay Collection

Valentine
ME-N-U
Sweet Kisses
February 14

I've raised a crop of honest hopes.
Please tell me that you care.
for if you'd be my Valentine
'weed' make a happy pair.

S. S. Loveland
“All's Clear”
and set to go if you're my
Valentine.



Hi there, Prince Charming.
I'll be your Cinderella!

St. Valentine Greeting
Love brings treasures, shy and sweet,
Loving hearts in harmony meet.

Take my heart & sail with me,
On life's happy, rolling sea.
1926

A summons for my Valentine:
“Police” be mine.
1945

Love to my Valentine.
I don't know any better way
Than by this little card of mine
To say what's on my heart to-day.
“I want you for my Valentine.”
1926

To My Valentine.
Cupid will tell you plain and true,
No other maid I love but you.

"For God LOVED the world so much,
that he gave his one and only son,
so that everyone who believes in Him
will not perish, but have eternal life"    John 3:16


Special Love to All My Friends,
Juanita
Comments: folks7777@gmail.com or click pencil below