Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Week of Wows!

Dear Friends!

WOW! Wow! Last night we watched the best movie ever! Police chase, hankie scene, inspiration! You must watch “Courageous”. You must! You can rent it on Netflix or you can borrow my copy. I rate it AAA+. In fact, I'll probably watch it again this week.

Wow! Spring is just around the corner and the weeds prove it. So sad, I spread Casoron too late again, but I have now at least stopped the summer weeds. Believe that?

Wow! My labor paid off. My new daffodils leaves are showing! Last fall I bought a sack of fifty bulbs. Planting all of them became too tedious, so I gave some to my cousin Roberta. I'll send y'all a picture when they bloom. I always admire the daffodils along I-5, now I'll have my own small field.

Wow! Mentioning the word labor made me remember another event. I have two great sons and three great grandsons. I wished they lived across the street.

Wow, I'm tired! I just walked around the yard and spread two sacks of moss killer on the deep, lime green lawn. Age fifty is long gone! I need an energy drink today instead of hot tea.

Have a Wow week!

Wow! “Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.” Psalms 118:29 

Love and Wow memories to you and your family!
Juanita
comments: folks7777@gmail.com or click pencil below.