Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Be or Not To Be Born

Good afternoon, friends. I recommend strong coffee for this discussion today.

Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Thursday that for states to enact constitutional amendments that say human life begins at conception is “an extreme and radical step.”

When I hear people discussing life beginning on day one, day ninety-one or day 271, I always remember King David's conversation with his God. I read it again today and want to share these beautifully inspired words with you.

     “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.

     "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

     "You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

     "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

     "How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!”
Psalm 139:13-17 NLT

Debbie and many others holding their opinion are extremely wrong and uninformed, not because I say so, but they are in error according to God's Word and He says, “All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for instruction . . .” 2 Timothy 3:16.

Why would anyone dare to argue with God, their creator?

Sincerely, Juanita
folks7777@gmail.com
Comments? Email or click on pencil below.