Saturday, August 20, 2011

EXCITEMENT

Washing windows became exciting this week. “Why?” you ask. I put the dreadful project off for a year or two or three (confession time) until my friend, Barbara gave me a demo using Microfiber cleaning rags from Walmart. Does this sound like a commercial? Don't laugh until you try this funny-feeling material. One wet (not soap needed) for cleaning the window and a dry one for drying. No drips, no squeegee, no streaks. Now I am sounding like a commercial. Six for five dollars. Available in blue and white. Of course, you must dry with the white one. Are you smiling?

Another exciting thing happened this week. I can now read the huge round clock in my library from across the room without my glasses. I thought just “old” people had cataract surgery, so I must belong in that group now. This reminds me when Jesus healed two blind men in the book of Matthew. They shared their excitement with everyone they saw.

Life is full of excitement if we open our eyes and look around us. Family and friends are more valuable than 'things'. The month of August has been plum full of relatives visiting and many friends gathering for celebrations and the month is not over yet.
                   A bouquet from my garden to you.

This week's brief letter to you is my way of saying I appreciate all of you and thanks for the many cups of tea and coffee we shared together in my library. Determine to keep your life exciting.

“This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24

Juanita
folks7777@gmail.com

You are welcome to post a comment below or send an email.