Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Desire

Good morning.

This is a beautiful morning for visiting with my heavenly Father in the library. Every morning is – rain or shine. Oh, I wish everyone honored and respected His name.

I possess more food than I need, but never enough chocolate. Others live in a state of constant hunger. How can I help them? Helping needy children and less fortunate people at the Mission is one way to show compassion.

Did I hurt someone yesterday? Did I sin? I'm asking my Father for forgiveness. I'm determined not to hold a grudge against anyone no matter what they say about me.

Temptation comes through many avenues: myself, others and the devil himself. Victory over common and unexpected impulses to satisfy my own desires requires prayer and resistance on my part.

My Father is all-powerful, all-knowing, and so much more. He alone deserves my praise and worship.

Our heavenly Father longs to visit with us everyday. Let's not disappoint Him.

Until next week...

Juanita