Saturday, December 17, 2011

Faith, Hope and Charity


Good Morning.  What are you hoping for today?

Sunshine?
Good economy?
Finding that lost cell phone or maybe your lost pet?
Finishing your cup of coffee before it gets cold?
Hoping to finish your to-do list before you write the next one?
Receiving no more unwanted political phone calls today.

Will our dear Daisy dog escape once again from her pen? I hope not.

I hope the bouncy brown squirrels will always come to my library window to entertain me.

                Our American purple beauty berries are in full bloom now.

This life is definitely full of concerns, but none mentioned above are very important. I see no eternal value in any of them, except maybe our to-do lists.

What activities are truly valuable? I challenge you to make a list starting with faith and ending with love.

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Merry Christmas!
Juanita

Comments: email folks7777@gmail.com or click on pencil below